• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Banned at local restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've taken this to heart, and mulled it for a full day.

I'm trying to figure out what sort of business call you want to take in front of the Waffle House crew. Wonder if the other parry knew you were sharing his business?

At my regular WH, the regulars will chime in helpful suggestions if you take a call. "you not going to take that from that bitch are you, slap the stupid out of her" - stuff like that.

Unfortunately not a new concept. They already have those for millionaires, it is called fine dining...:boink:
Since you can’t ban the little brats I’ll make it mandatory that they Oder from the kids menu, everything is $100.00 . Should keep the atmosphere nice. In a bar!!!! I went to akademia in Athens on a Sunday thinking I was safe from kids...... nope little animals running around with menus on their heads. Then I’m the jackass when I order an extra mt dew and give them

Phone blocker, we carry one everywhere we go, restaurants, hospitals, theaters, grocery stores, events, helps keeping loud mouths that want to be heard off the phone so everyone knows they have a cell phone.

Sure does get quiet real quick, love watching them dial the caller back and click their disconnected immediately, watched one person dial back 15 times before they gave up and left...

We turn our cell to the vibrate mode and stick it in our shirt pocket, does not bother anyone that way...

you can't win this my fiend, the phone should fit nicely, and be kept there, into a sacred spot, so others can eat in peace.

Phone blocker, we carry one everywhere we go, restaurants, hospitals, theaters, grocery stores, events, helps keeping loud mouths that want to be heard off the phone so everyone knows they have a cell phone.

Sure does get quiet real quick, love watching them dial the caller back and click their disconnected immediately, watched one person dial back 15 times before they gave up and left...

We turn our cell to the vibrate mode and stick it in our shirt pocket, does not bother anyone that way...

Wait....are you saying you carry around a cell phone blocker that disconnects people from their network?

Like Police, EMTs, or even Doctors that might be awaiting an emergency call just because you don't like people on their cell phones??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom