BANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
3dkmbj.jpg

You think it's probably something juicy but in reality it's usually just some lame excuse a mod uses to ban someone they don't like.

Like a meme that offended them, or if you made your avatar a picture of eggshells. Or God forbid you posted a link to the classifieds in another forum.

TL;DR

We don't need stinking rules, we are all mighty fine top hat wearing ****ing gentlemans up in here!
LOL there are places with no rulz and they're fun for a minute but I always feel the need for a shower afterwards haha . And they don't mind bashin . I remember when saying as many curse words as i could was cool and fun....I think i was 8? No doubt a certain mod has done harm here and hopefully has received just reward? IDK but i know this is home and until the LibFairies burn it down I'll be here

LOL there are places with no rulz and they're fun for a minute but I always feel the need for a shower afterwards haha . And they don't mind bashin . I remember when saying as many curse words as i could was cool and fun....I think i was 8? No doubt a certain mod has done harm here and hopefully has received just reward? IDK but i know this is home and until the LibFairies burn it down I'll be here

You said "LIBFAIRIES"! 1st rule is not to call other ODT members out like that. (They know who they are)
:becky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom