• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Be Careful when you buy water This is a bunch of BULL ****

At least in the end the right happened and they dropped the charges.

But that won't de-traumatize what the girls were forced to experience not to mention they now have an arrest record that will travel with them for life. Right? Far from it in my opinion.

But that won't de-traumatize what the girls were forced to experience not to mention they now have an arrest record that will travel with them for life. Right? Far from it in my opinion.
The record will show as charges dropped and will not show on any type of public record or job searches.

Lets assume the carton contained Bud Light (essentially water anyway). Is this type of le behavior any better?

Six officers swarming some body because they bought an alcoholic beverage? Meanwhile 3 people were calling for helo for violent crimes. I've been arrested for underage consumption. The fine.. 100$ 276 bail, 176 refunded at my court date. You telling me that 100$ is worth six agents swarming two females?

Atleast a neighbor calked on me, these officers had absolutely no reason to suspect these people. Is there some law that says cops can sit outside of a parking lot and harass those that bought alcohol? I smell a lawsuit. Respect my ****ing rights, get a uniform and get lost!

The record will show as charges dropped and will not show on any type of public record or job searches.

Well then, I suppose that makes the officers behavior OK then. I mean, no harm, no foul if only meant for LEO's eyes. And I have my doubts as to whether an in-depth background check would not pull the arrest.

WRONG! very few employers bother using the Gov. records for background searches, instead opting for private services which will still have the arrest on record, and the initial charges.

double ditto: This is right out of Hitler's NAZI Germany, & the sad fact is we've a nation of fools who don't freakin' get it. the LEO s who did this don't get it ( or perhaps WORSE, MUCH WORSE!!! )
supporter1.png

Join DateMar 2011LocationNorcrossPosts7,819Feedback Score82 (99%)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by buck111
Yep, that would have made things a lot better...:rolleyes:

Swarming two young females in plain clothes, jumping on the car, trying to break windows, Sounds like an attempted rape to me.
You know how easy it is to buy a badge?
No where in the article does it say the officers announced who they were. Also, over a ******** 12 pack of beer? Did they have suspicion that these two were under age? I'm sorry but the alphabet agencies need to lose some of their power. Six agents swarming 2 females at night over some damn alcohol is bull****. It never said they announced who they were, what they wanted, or anything else. If I buy a six pack and some random Guy jumps on my Hood and reaches for a gun, I'm dropping his ass. And there are countless lawyers that would get a massive erection if I brought that case to them. Sure, send the uc's in to investigate and get surveillance, but send in a uniformed officer in to handle the situation. They could have written tag numbers down, wrote a bolo, and when pulled over that officer could then check. First the law about forcible blood drawing and now this?​

WRONG! very few employers bother using the Gov. records for background searches, instead opting for private services which will still have the arrest on record, and the initial charges.

It'll be there for 3-5 years unless she works to get it expunged. After the 3-5 years the municipality can collect it's money from the............ nevermind, nothing to see here. Move along.

- - - Updated - - -

Boy I tell you I sleep better at night knowing these guys are out there preventing underage people from obtaining alcohol.:rolleyes:

OH no. Don't want to turn this into another "strapping people down on tables" thread. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom