• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Be Really careful out there, hunters!! True Story here!

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
I found this story online today and I want to share with you guys:

So quite the morning in the woods. After this morning sit, I was walking down a powerline grade and came across the last thing a hunter wants to find. I stumbled upon 5 dead deer, 3 bucks and 2 does, at first, I wasn't sure what I was looking at. After a moment I realized that a tree that probably blew over in last weekend's high winds had taken down powerlines and the 5 deer had been electrocuted. Yes, I called the DNR to make sure i was doing everything correctly then we called consumers since the powerlines were still hot, they sent a truck out to disconnect the power, cut the trees off the line and the turned power back on. So, I'm writing this as an eye opener if you hunt around powerlines look first as you walk in, this story could have had a different ending if anyone was walking around in the dark. The first three pictures are what I walked up to. Just an update to this all these deer were spoiled probably been 5 days old and nasty smell and yes, I get to keep the antlers. (Posted by Nick Bosman, on November 11, 2022)

1668474570056.png
1668474584762.png

1668474610070.png

Back
Top Bottom