• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bear pee

What if he gets up to go pee? If she starts banging those pots and pans, it would scare the bejesus out of me...
We have them come by from time to time, I have one that I have named Dumb ass..Over the yrs I have tried to discourage him from getting on the porch and solved the problem..He only drinks at the creek and passes through now...After yelling and hitting his in the rear with riot control rounds, with no results...I went to Bird shot at 30 yrds in the rear, works just fine..Oh I always back it up with 9 pellet buck if needed..We still see him several times a yrs but not on the deck..

We have them come by from time to time, I have one that I have named Dumb ass..Over the yrs I have tried to discourage him from getting on the porch and solved the problem..He only drinks at the creek and passes through now...After yelling and hitting his in the rear with riot control rounds, with no results...I went to Bird shot at 30 yrds in the rear, works just fine..Oh I always back it up with 9 pellet buck if needed..We still see him several times a yrs but not on the deck..

I know some folks that need teaching like that

Last night my wife saw a small black bear walking on the back porch. She opened the door and banged a couple of pots and he jumped in the air and took off down the porch. She chased him banging the pots and he turned along the side of the house and jumped up on the railing while peeing everywhere before he ran off. It was then she noticed he had peed the whole time after she started banging the pots. Literally scared the piss out of him. I wish I had it on video as it had to have been hilarious watching both of them.

You should bring her and her pots and pans to the next M&G. She can scare away any libtards that might show up.

Back
Top Bottom