• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Benchmade Mini Infidel can't put it back together!!!!

BackWoods

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
132   0
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea how to put it back together!!! Ugh, besides "I'm stupid" anyone know how? Took it apart to clean it and now can't figure what goes where! If anyone wonders why OTF Auto knives cost so much, there 8000 parts and it's puts together like a handmade watch! Help!!!
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_04_07_re4e7u6a.jpg

Anyone have any idea how to put it back together!!! Ugh, besides "I'm stupid" anyone know how? Took it apart to clean it and now can't figure what goes where! If anyone wonders why OTF Auto knives cost so much, there 8000 parts and it's puts together like a handmade watch! Help!!!
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_04_07_re4e7u6a.jpg

Well I can't help you on the reassembly. But that sucker looks clean as a whistle!! Good job on that.

Well I can't help you on the reassembly. But that sucker looks clean as a whistle!! Good job on that.

Lol gracias! I would send it back to benchmade but, unless you are a dealer or LEO, they frown upon shipping autos across state lines : (

Easy, peizie

Take the parts, put them into the Benchmade box, send it to Benchmade with a letter explaining that you won't ever do it again.

Pretty sure those units are not meant to be user serviceable.

Back
Top Bottom