• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

beretta mod 81 .32 acp-italian police trade ins

Paul Kersey used a Colt .32 revolver to kill a bunch of bad guys in Death Wish (1974).
If it worked for him, it ought to work for me.
www.imfdb.org_images_thumb_f_fc_Kersey_revolver2.jpg_601px_Kersey_revolver2.jpg

Yeah, it may be a "mousegun" caliber, but that doesn't mean it can't be effective.
Put a controlled pair of those bullets in somebody's 10-ring, and they'll probably decide that they really need to be somewhere else ASAP, not attacking you.

Paul Kersey used a Colt .32 revolver to kill a bunch of bad guys in Death Wish (1974).
If it worked for him, it ought to work for me.
www.imfdb.org_images_thumb_f_fc_Kersey_revolver2.jpg_601px_Kersey_revolver2.jpg

Yeah, it may be a "mousegun" caliber, but that doesn't mean it can't be effective.
Put a controlled pair of those bullets in somebody's 10-ring, and they'll probably decide that they really need to be somewhere else ASAP, not attacking you.

Because Hollywood movies are the final authority in terminal ballistics...:rolleyes:

Because Hollywood movies are the final authority in terminal ballistics...:rolleyes:
i know i tend to be a good bit more accurate with my .32s

i think honestly the lethality arguments with gun calibers is kinda silly alot of the time, so i just go with what is reliable, easy to tote, and im good with

i know i tend to be a good bit more accurate with my .32s

i think honestly the lethality arguments with gun calibers is kinda silly alot of the time, so i just go with what is reliable, easy to tote, and im good with

I’m not knocking anyone for carrying a .32 anything. I carry one often. I’ve long been an advocate of accuracy and reliability trumping caliber and capacity. I also don’t use the fictitious actions of a movie character to justify my carry caliber choices. :)

Hey chuckles,

How hard is the slide to rack? Think my 80 yr old mom can handle it?

Had to take her Baby Browning, too hard to hold and rack.

Back
Top Bottom