• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best and worst gun stores in northeast ga

This thread makes me want to go to Franklin's just to behold how bad it must be.
Its bad enough that when i need something i drive by it twice......1 time to get past it to check Clydes, then back by it to check Academy Sports, if those 2 dont have what i need i just come home and order it online, i don't even call Franklins!

I met the Forsyth County Pawn guys at the Columbus gun show the other week. Their prices on a lot of items were low, but their wait time (due to having to run outside to process every CC transaction) was too long to justify me waiting around for the $265 Taurus PT845 they had. I just wonder if their in-store prices are the same as their gun show prices on used guns, because they had a couple of cheap-o guns I wouldn't mind having next time I'm driving up I-85.

When I lived in Northeast GA, Guns & Gear and Dan's (well it's LA Armory now) in Lavonia were always good, but last time I went into LA Armory his used gun selection was disappointing. Ammo is a bit high too but I have bought guns from them before and the service does make up for the price. The pawn shop down the street from Dan's ... well, hit or miss on prices but that's a pawn shop for you. People are nice though.

The only bad experience I ever had in all my years of living in Northeast Georgia was at, you guessed it, Franklins.

I can't believe that guns and gear in Roswell hasn't been mentioned as the worst. Has it changed in 2 years cause that's how long I've boycotted them.

Guns and Gear was a cool store back when it first opened. It was depressing to see what it had become when I was in the area and wandered in there recently. I think I may have more guns than they stock, and the pricing was outrageous on what little that they did have.

Main StreeFire Arms in lilburn is the best I have been to, I bought my first 7-8, guns from them plus, the guys go the extra yard to help you.
The Gun Room in Winder he the best prices on guns I bought my 3 GUNS from them. It's a father and son team, they are 100% honest.
WORST- MOSS PAWN, they act like you don't even exist when you enter there store.
those at Main st. are friendly but prices are higher than a crack head..Cherokee best prices by far!

Davids gun room was one of the worst i had been to..walked around in there for 15 min nobody asked if i need to see anything or help looking for something..just walked out went back a couple weeks latter same ole ****

Main StreeFire Arms in lilburn is the best I have been to, I bought my first 7-8, guns from them plus, the guys go the extra yard to help you.
The Gun Room in Winder he the best prices on guns I bought my 3 GUNS from them. It's a father and son team, they are 100% honest.
WORST- MOSS PAWN, they act like you don't even exist when you enter there store.
Moss ..too busy making you tube vids

Guns and Gear was a cool store back when it first opened. It was depressing to see what it had become when I was in the area and wandered in there recently. I think I may have more guns than they stock, and the pricing was outrageous on what little that they did have.

They have never had a good stock and prices have always been highbut I was mostly talking about their customer service and lack of any personality at all. Nose high attitudes.

Back
Top Bottom