• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best and worst gun stores in northeast ga

Just happened to see this thread, I work at David's gun room, pretty new but have been there almost a year now. I want to apologize for all the negative experiences that I have read upon here. I also want to invite you all to come check us out, I am guessing a couple of changes may have happened from the time of those experiences to my time there, and I want it to be known that customer service and pride in my work is something important to me. As far as I have been there I see we try and keep our prices fair and competitive, and as long as I am there I try and help any customer who comes in to the best of my ability. Even if someone is not buying a gun, knowledge is free and I believe by promoting a positive experience I can further a customer's experience as someone who supports the second amendment. Again I want to apologize for previous experiences but I want to invite yall to come check us out, as it would be nice to meet fellow ODT'ers. Just ask for Paz!!!

View attachment 438078 A poster above said Foxhole is always busy. Darn right it is. I've been there 4 times and FINALLY got to talk to the owner about carrying the Georgia Weapons Law book. He and his staff are always busy showing and selling guns. They're about to rearrange the layout of the store to give the gun section more space.
Anyhow, the good news is that FOXHOLE GUNS & ARCHERY on Jesse Jewell Parkway (Hwy 369) in Gainesville (across from that 1920s steam locomotive) IS CARRYING the gun laws booklet.
Thanks, y'all !

Thanks, I never knew of this place!

Seems like there should be a show on youtube about bad gun shop experiences. Maybe wear a goPro while in the shop and interact with the staff, ask a couple of questions, get treated like crap.....the worst experience could win a gun or something. I've heard some outrageous counter banter while in stores, that would make a great sub-segment each week.

BUTLER, GA., Ask for "BO" he will know whether or not if he has the a specific gun you want , if not he will get it for you....

"BARROW AUTOMOTIVE, INSIDE THE NAPA STORE" go in the door go to the counter, turn right and you are in gun fun land, definitely the store of toys for big boys... His inventory is simply amazing...

BUTLER, GA., Ask for "BO" he will know whether or not if you want a specific gun, if not he will get it for you....

"BARROW AUTOMOTIVE, INSIDE THE NAPA STORE" go in the door go to the counter, turn right and you are in gun fun land, definitely the store of toys for big boys... His inventory is simply amazing...

Bo knows gun's! lol

The revival of this thread reminds me of how much Franklin's sucks. I may have said that before. Franklin's sucks.

I am sure I said that in my post where ever it is in this thread but I will second it. That and out door depot BLOWS! I go in there just for laughs they make it impossible to buy anything. Its right next to ga gun store which absolutely does not blow.

I am sure I said that in my post where ever it is in this thread but I will second it. That and out door depot BLOWS! I go in there just for laughs they make it impossible to buy anything. Its right next to ga gun store which absolutely does not blow.
I'm a huge fan of Georgia Gun, however, last time I went into the Foxhole they had really stepped up their game. On the items I was looking at they had better prices than Ga Gun which blew my mind. Ga Gun and Cherokee Gun always go neck and neck for lowest price but Foxhole always higher, until that last trip. Both stores rock. I really like the guy from Blairsville @ Foxhole and I really like talking to the gentleman(possibly one of the owners) at ga Gun with the beard, always wearing the OWB Glock in a Blackpoint Tactical holster.

Back
Top Bottom