• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best AR Manufacturer

Best AR manufacturer?

• Total voters
This doesn't really change your point, but when I was looking at MK18s the Noveske was about $200 more than the DD, so the price point can be negligible (when you're talking about $1000+). Bullseye in Lawrenceville had them. Unlike DD, Noveske also sells their lowers stripped so if you buy one of those and one of their factory uppers you can "build" the lower and save hundreds over a complete Noveske rifle.
A comparable MK18 by Noveske is $2400...cherokee gun & pawn had the DD MK 18 for $1200

So all I got out of this is that DD and Noveske are basically the same, FN is garbage, dicks are dueling, and some guy has left the interwebz for the night for a five minute bang and then sleep. I'm so tired of arguing about ARs. No wonder half the members prefer AKs.
5 min??? Send your wife over and I'll make her feel young again

So all I got out of this is that DD and Noveske are basically the same, FN is garbage, dicks are dueling, and some guy has left the interwebz for the night for a five minute bang and then sleep. I'm so tired of arguing about ARs. No wonder half the members prefer AKs.

Not the mil rifles...the commercial rifles are in question right now.

DD & BCM are sub $1300 guns...you'd be hard pressed to find a Noveske for under $1700...again, you keep touching on quality when I say Boutique...this has nothing to do with quality and more about the retards suckered into paying more than they should for a name

I wonder if the "pre-death" N4 I bought for $1200 is worth more now since John Noveske died?

Are guns like paintings?

I have to say, of all the guns I have, and all the other AR15 are built guns: PSA lowers and (FN barrel) uppers, Seekins lowers, BCM uppers, a DD upper, the Noveske always runs the best.

OTOH, my (second) Sig716P is pissing me off right now. Shouda just ordered an OBR when I could have gotten one quickly.

Back
Top Bottom