• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best catfish, and or shrimp diner in Smyrna area

Adams454

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
25   0
Reaction score
The BBQ discussion got me thinking I would ask you guys for another restaurant recommendation. I have been craving a good catfish and shrimp place lately and want some opinions. Years ago I used to love Uncle buds, but it closed sometime while I was back in Florida. And I need a spot like that, or like the places I'm so fond of in Florida. I don't need nice or pricey, I just want good food. It would be better if I got more than one filet for $13 too. And of course it needs to not be factory frozen fish. If I want that I can hit the drive thru at Popeyes or Capt D's.
o.jpg

This is what a platter back home looks like, and what I'm looking for.

Holy ****....I really want some catfish now.

:hungry:

Best I ever had was the Catfish Den in Hiram....but it closed a while back. I think its a church now...I pass it when I go to Dobbs' place.

I'd love to find another place like that...all you can eat of the best catfish filets I've ever had!

Holy ****....I really want some catfish now.

:hungry:

Best I ever had was the Catfish Den in Hiram....but it closed a while back. I think its a church now...I pass it when I go to Dobbs' place.

I'd love to find another place like that...all you can eat of the best catfish filets I've ever had!
good eats there.

That's actually the platter for two that can be had less than 2 miles from the house I grew up in. It's good stuff.
Looks like about every restaurant's portions I grew up with in south Louisiana. ;)
I'm SERIOUSLY considering a road trip to haul back some crawfish and shrimp.

Back
Top Bottom