• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best flashlight

Streamlight Polytac X is my go to. I have 4-5 of them. MFR #88610 600 lumen, USB rechargeable batteries, very light weight and pretty much indestructible.

Keep us updated that is almost too good to be true.
You would think so with how things are now days where you get what you pay for, but it really is that good. I’ve had several $100 olights, a mag lite mag tac, a nitecore etc and I prefer it over all of them as it has such a good flood/throw mixture. I know I talk a lot about the light, but I don’t mind giving that company their credit for offering such an exceptional light with battery and charger for $25. Keep eyes peeled in giveaways as I may do another for one of them, I may have too many lol.

You would think so with how things are now days where you get what you pay for, but it really is that good. I’ve had several $100 olights, a mag lite mag tac, a nitecore etc and I prefer it over all of them as it has such a good flood/throw mixture. I know I talk a lot about the light, but I don’t mind giving that company their credit for offering such an exceptional light with battery and charger for $25. Keep eyes peeled in giveaways as I may do another for one of them, I may have too many lol.
I will watch for your giveaway! I can't order one just yet and I am afraid I will forget the company

I will watch for your giveaway! I can't order one just yet and I am afraid I will forget the company
There is a link to their site on the first page if you forget the company. They are currently $23 with free shipping. I’ll likely post the giveaway tomorrow for a purple one If I can make myself let go of one lol.

There is a link to their site on the first page if you forget the company. They are currently $23 with free shipping. I’ll likely post the giveaway tomorrow for a purple one If I can make myself let go of one lol.

What color?

IMG_7202.JPG

Here the link for the giveaway.

I bought a pair of wurkkos dive lights this year, before our annual dive trip. I was very impressed with them. We did 15 dives, with some of them to a depth of 100 feet. The lights worked perfectly, and now they stay in my end table for emergencies.

Back
Top Bottom