best "nightstand gun" caliber

I rotate my handguns and any can sit on the nightstand. An 870 loaded with #00 buck is always propped up in the corner though...

winchester 12g duece pistol grip w/lite and lazer and 12+1 rds mini buck and a m&p 40 15+1 of hydra shock under my headboard of my bed!! Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remy 870 alternating buck and slugs. Sig 226 in 40 sw - loaded with hornady critical duty. Close by - Sig 556.

I'm think I'm ready for any possibility - especially one where a 3-gun competition might spontaneously breakout in the middle of the night.

Since it needs to fit in nightstand, Taurus Raging Judge Magnum 7 shot 410 3inch magnum 000 buckshot...

.40 SW on either side of the bed and a Mossy 21ga closeby... two German Shephards, 1 mutt that's meaner that the two GSDs... and the first line of defense.. a woman entering menopause :) .. I enter a coma each night

M83 Field Grade 7.5" with 5 360grn- Why 5 360grn you ask? Cause a 454 don't come in 6!

And G23 with TL-1

12g Mossburg
First 2 rounds are buckshot, in case its more than one comin in.
Next 3 rounds are slugs, just in case they are cracked out and the buckshot only slowed them down.
Last round is dragons breath, just in case they are still twitchin after the slugs, and to go ahead and warm up the house while we wait for the police (kidding).

Back
Top Bottom