• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best place to shoot outdoors

Chief is a simple man. Treat him and the muzzle of your rifle with respect, and he reciprocates.

He unlocks the gate, says hello, and leaves me alone all day. Took some new shooters out there, and he took it upon himself to help them. Brought out his own rifles and his own ammo and sat there patiently with them teaching them what he knows. Then took them to the CQB range. They had a blast.

He loves to get new shooters out there.

He really is a softer at heart. Just respect him and his rules, and the business end of your gun, and you will have a great time.

Chief isn’t an arsehole, he’s just tired of sh!theads that don’t know proper firearms handling and marksmanship techniques. His place, his rules.......and beggars can’t be choosers. You respect Chief and his range, he’ll show you the same respect.
and definitely do not shoot his goats!

Cheif - Mike O'Neil. Claims 800, but it is a stretch. His place, his rules.

What it sounds like you really want is your own land.

I was just saying what I heard, I don't know the guy. I don't blame him for being stern with first timers to his range. Not a single problem with that at all. I guess it will be time I start looking for some land, hate to buy a few acres just to go shoot on though.

Sounds like I'll have to go out to see chief in Lexington, hopefully good weather this weekend.

Does he like when you unload that 30 or 40 round mag? Haha I can see it going both ways

Back
Top Bottom