Best/Worst Shoot-em-up Movies

Joe shoots Mr. Orange. Eddie shoots Mr. White. Mr. White kills Joe and Eddie. The cops kill Mr. Pink. Mr. White kills Mr. Orange. The cops kill Mr. White. Roll Credits.

I'll have to find a copy of the movie, but i dont remember the cops killing Mr. Pink, from what i remember, he got caught in the parking lot. i dont remember hearing them shoot him.

i always thought mr. pink shot Eddie while he was hiding behind something. it's been a while since i saw the movie, though.

good enough reason to watch it again...:)

I'll have to find a copy of the movie, but i dont remember the cops killing Mr. Pink, from what i remember, he got caught in the parking lot. i dont remember hearing them shoot him.

i always thought mr. pink shot Eddie while he was hiding behind something. it's been a while since i saw the movie, though.

good enough reason to watch it again...:)

If you listen, you can hear the cops outside ordering Mr. Pink to stop after he flees the warehouse. Then there is the sound of multiple shots fired. It is implied that the cops killed Pink before they enter the warehouse and kill Mr. White when he shoots Mr. Orange in the head.

Commando with Arnold. I never saw such delayed shooting at the bad guy after he already had the trigger rocking at you for 10 minutes and you do not get hit. Such professionals would not miss that much.

Another one I like is Crank with Jason Statham as Chev Chelois . Pretty far fetched plot and especially in the second one after he was thrown out of a helicopter and killed in the first one. Love the guns in these movies

Back
Top Bottom