• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beware: Georgia man selling stolen guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently few read what I said and even fewer read the article. This guy WAS arrested. He DID assist police in the recover of some of the STOLEN firearms. He is selling guns again which were likely stolen in Florida.

Apparently few read what I said and even fewer read the article. This guy WAS arrested. He DID assist police in the recover of some of the STOLEN firearms. He is selling guns again which were likely stolen in Florida.
Funny how people read something not said above, lmao!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Your words:

"There's a fella in this article who was caught trying to sell some stolen guns on Facebook. He got shut down before law enforcement could get involved."

Some folks don't read what they write THEMSELVES! :very_drunk:

Your words:

"There's a fella in this article who was caught trying to sell some stolen guns on Facebook. He got shut down before law enforcement could get involved."

Some folks don't read what they write THEMSELVES! :very_drunk:
Lordy, lordy, what was difficult to understand in his wordy, wordy? Lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

They didn't arrest him good enough!

It's the same as the rest. He either had enough money to get out, or was flat broke and they turned him loose anyways.:wacko:
LE would rather catch those with money, even if they have to frame them. It's way more profitable, they get their picture in the paper, and less likely to get shot.:shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom