• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Big 10 on a roll!

Don't forget LSU gave Bama all they wanted and LSU is ranked in the top 20.

I don't know if Bama is better than OSU. But I do know that Bama did not get beat by 31 points by an unranked team.

Ohio State is not in the final four because they have two loses and one of the was just a horrible loss. No two loss team has made the final four. If Ohio State had beaten Iowa, like Purdue did, they would be in.
And that pretty much sums it up right there.

I just read the funniest thing I've seen on the internet in a long time. "Ohio State was not ranked fifth place by the playoff committee. Ohio State was ranked THE fifth place by the playoff committee."

I rooted for OSU last night and then showered with bleach after.

Roll Tide!

I don't know if Bama is better than OSU. But I do know that Bama did not get beat by 31 points by an unranked team.

Ohio State is not in the final four because they have two loses and one of the was just a horrible loss. No two loss team has made the final four. If Ohio State had beaten Iowa, like Purdue did, they would be in.

Very Well Stated Jerry.

Oh yes Bama is better than OSU. It needs to be said, and it also needs to be said Georgia is better than Bama.

Dawgs should be the number #1 seed. No matter they will just take it in a few weeks. Gonna start the New Year with a Natty! As far as the BIG10 this was an off year. BIG 12 is a pillow fight every game, ACC...please, PAC 12..do they play football out there?

Dawgs should be the number #1 seed. No matter they will just take it in a few weeks. Gonna start the New Year with a Natty! As far as the BIG10 this was an off year. BIG 12 is a pillow fight every game, ACC...please, PAC 12..do they play football out there?
I've never been impressed with either of the Big Can't Counts or the PAC12. They do occasionally have impressive INDIVIDUAL teams but as a conference, they are always the shallow end of the pool. The ACC at least has started to realize there are other sports besides basketball.

Back
Top Bottom