• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big cat sighting in Lagrange again

This thread makes me just feel great. I hunt in Woodbury area and we already have a 30lb+ bobcat down there to watch out for. I guess warning shots are in order if I see one of these big kitties.

Yea, locals have told me that they have seen one chasing deer at WMA in Gay,GA. I'm thinking that an eastern diamondback is still a bigger threat to your safety outside in the woods.

I lost the SD card while moving. If searched and searched for it. If I ever find the card I'll post it. The pictures were taken at my cousins house that backs up to the alcovy river and a swamp.

Nope :( I swear to you though. Only ones I have are some decent gwinnett county deer that I got off my newer trail cam. Me and him go into trapping last year have hoped to catch it but all we've caught is a raccoons and possums. My aunt said she saw it in person one morning when she was sitting on the back porch.

Nope :( I swear to you though. Only ones I have are some decent gwinnett county deer that I got off my newer trail cam. Me and him go into trapping last year have hoped to catch it but all we've caught is a raccoons and possums. My aunt said she saw it in person one morning when she was sitting on the back porch.
I'm not doubting you, just hoping to see pics. I live on a river/creek in Gwinnett with lots of green space but still in a VERY developed area. Heck I saw a piglet one morning. I keep cameras going 365.

Back
Top Bottom