• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Coyote

78Bronco

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
Saw what I believed to be the biggest coyote I’ve ever seen this morning. My weekend morning ritual is to get up and look out the dining room window of the house, across the field, to see what wildlife may be there. To my surprise this morning, I saw 2 coyote. Ran back and got the gun and tried to slip out the house to get a shot. Spooked one coming out the door but the big one stayed about 250 yards out in the field. Couldn’t get the best shot due to some limbs on a tree in the edge of the yard, but tried the shot anyhow. Ashamed to say...I missed. That was one big coyote though!!! Really need to put some plan in place around here to try and slim down the population. It’s spooky to hear them fire up in the evenings when the train rolls through.

Didn’t have time to tell anyone in the house I was shooting and my sons room is on the side of the house I was shooting from. Scared him pretty good when I shot. Few minutes later he peeked out the bedroom door cause he wasn’t sure if it was me or a stranger outside trying to get in. Felt pretty bad about that!

Saw what I believed to be the biggest coyote I’ve ever seen this morning. My weekend morning ritual is to get up and look out the dining room window of the house, across the field, to see what wildlife may be there. To my surprise this morning, I saw 2 coyote. Ran back and got the gun and tried to slip out the house to get a shot. Spooked one coming out the door but the big one stayed about 250 yards out in the field. Couldn’t get the best shot due to some limbs on a tree in the edge of the yard, but tried the shot anyhow. Ashamed to say...I missed. That was one big coyote though!!! Really need to put some plan in place around here to try and slim down the population. It’s spooky to hear them fire up in the evenings when the train rolls through.
BE CAREFUL,THAT COUL HAVE BEEN BIKER13 RAIDING THR GARBAGE CANS.

Back
Top Bottom