• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Gun Show in ATL: The Expo Center this weekend. Who's going?

Drove a little over 180 miles round trip and got caught in Atlanta traffic. Didn’t buy anything. It’s depressing when I couldn’t find anything that I really needed or wanted. When I was younger I’d spend the rent $, drag all sorts of stuff home and now at 71 It’s just not the same. Although it was great to spend the day with my #1 son and had a great breakfast at The Carriage House in Jasper.
VP was in town.

He was to the right of the cafeteria, second row back.

I thought it was a GREAT show! Missed 68,000 primers (sold before the show for $4,000, I'd have been all over that deal!)

I bought a ton of 40, 41 and 38 cal bullets super cheap! Found powder for a buddy for $35/lb that's scarce now, parts and pieces, primers and powder, die sets, trays, tools etc. I'm happy with the great deals I found plus got to spend the whole day talking with folks/dealers I haven't been able to chit chat with since Dad got sick in July '22.

And....and.....I REALLY REALLY did see a bog standard 91/30 socket bayonet priced at $100 LMAO!
Sounds like you had a great show

LOL. WTF do any of you naysayers go to the shows for? Do you go expecting to find new guns cheaper than online? Ammo? What are you looking for? Premium siding? Gutters? Pain bracelets? Do you go to monster truck pulls and get your panties twisted when they do not have a NASCAR race in the truck pull? I don't understand how anyone who knows anything about guns or gun collecting couldn't have a good time at a show. I guess if you're into Gucci Glocks and shyte you might be dissappointed. I mean come on man. There was a Colt M16 in mint condition walking the floor along with an M14. Title II arms. The real deal. Where are you going to see that other than a shop?

How was the prices on roofing and vinyl siding?
Pretty good. I contracted with the vinyl siding folks to come cover my bricks. I have recycled old brick and many of them have thumb prints and palm prints of the supposed slaves that made them. It bothers my white guilt to see them so I decided it was time to erase the past and cover them up.
20231217_160352.jpg
20231217_160550.jpg

Went with my son and had a blast. Found my 1k 9mm case from the same guy I bought last time, OTF knife for the wife, belt (finally), speed loader and most important some good time with my son! Even struck a good conversation at the door pre entry with a gentleman and found a new gun store literally minutes away from me which I didn’t even knew existed……

Back
Top Bottom