• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Gun Show in ATL: The Expo Center this weekend. Who's going?

GodBlessTheUSA

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
I brought down the Iron Curtain
154   0
Reaction score
I haven't been to this one in several years, so I don't know if it's a big as it used to be, but I remember when it was a great show.

I'll be there with two tables. Anyone looking for anything in particular?

I'll try to post picts during the week, but I hope to bring (some of these were at ODT 2022):

Browning B92 in .44 magnum.
Aero AR-15,
Some other inexpensive AR-15 (you know Joe Xiden is pushing more gun control, get 'em now, yada yada)
Model 1807 Anschutz with palm rest, butt hook (careful looking that one up) etc.
1981 HK "Pre-Ban" with 7 magazines and scope mount
Beretta 1200 FP 12 Gauge with pistol grip and regular stocks
Mossberg 410 Pump "Cruiser" (should have the box, docs etc for this one, also pistol grip and full stocks)

A "package deal" of a Gen 4 Glock 19 and an AR-9 pistol that has the Tork-Mag insert. I'll include a some 33 round (Korean) magazines and a few other Glock mags.

Kimber Solo STS with 5 or 6 magazines and Crimson Trace laser grips
S&W 28-2 Highway patrolman .357, with 4" barrel
S&W Model 17 with matching grips and adjustable sights.
May have a 300 Black Out AR pistol

Probably a bunch of odds and ends, including the Enfield No. 9 Bayonet encased in wax. etc etc.

I have a friend that may bring some lowers. Cross your fingers.

The only thing I'm looking for is cash. Maybe, maybe a nice Luger in 9mm.

3650 Jonesboro Rd SE
Atlanta, GA 30354 United

I’m going to check it out. Looking for an lcpII 22lr cheaper than new. Lol. Maybe a Leupold scope for the Henry 22mag and some cheaper than new CCI 22wmr Hornady V-max. Probably come home with nothing but what the heck.

The S&W 28-2

IMG_7780.jpeg

The Browning B92

IMG_7795.jpeg

The Anschutz
IMG_1444.jpg

The HK

IMG_2835.jpeg

I haven't been to this one in several years, so I don't know if it's a big as it used to be, but I remember when it was a great show.

I'll be there with two tables. Anyone looking for anything in particular?

I'll try to post picts during the week, but I hope to bring (some of these were at ODT 2022):

Browning B92 in .44 magnum.
Aero AR-15,
Some other inexpensive AR-15 (you know Joe Xiden is pushing more gun control, get 'em now, yada yada)
Model 1807 Anschutz with palm rest, butt hook (careful looking that one up) etc.
1981 HK "Pre-Ban" with 7 magazines and scope mount
Beretta 1200 FP 12 Gauge with pistol grip and regular stocks
Mossberg 410 Pump "Cruiser" (should have the box, docs etc for this one, also pistol grip and full stocks)

A "package deal" of a Gen 4 Glock 19 and an AR-9 pistol that has the Tork-Mag insert. I'll include a some 33 round (Korean) magazines and a few other Glock mags.

Kimber Solo STS with 5 or 6 magazines and Crimson Trace laser grips
S&W 28-2 Highway patrolman .357, with 4" barrel
S&W Model 17 with matching grips and adjustable sights.
May have a 300 Black Out AR pistol

Probably a bunch of odds and ends, including the Enfield No. 9 Bayonet encased in wax. etc etc.

I have a friend that may bring some lowers. Cross your fingers.

The only thing I'm looking for is cash. Maybe, maybe a nice Luger in 9mm.

3650 Jonesboro Rd SE
Atlanta, GA 30354 United
Man, you know the drill, pictures man pictures!

Back
Top Bottom