• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Gun Show in ATL: The Expo Center this weekend. Who's going?

Pretty good. I contracted with the vinyl siding folks to come cover my bricks. I have recycled old brick and many of them have thumb prints and palm prints of the supposed slaves that made them. It bothers my white guilt to see them so I decided it was time to erase the past and cover them up.View attachment 6617207View attachment 6617208
That was an excellent comeback!!

Speaking of vinyl siding, anyone know what the “lady” in the (skin tight) red dress was selling? I thought it was gutters.

Like an ODT member’s mind is in the gutter.

We went to Greenville gun show Saturday, law enforcement get in free and you sign waiver and carry! Sold voleenteen arms commander to a dealer for 550 and bought nice Stevens 940 20 gauge for $100 . Sold some ammo and got in about 1.5 miles walking looking and talking with folks. My buddy met up with his old Marine commander and we talked with couple different American Legion groups collecting money to help disabled veterans.

So question. And oddly enough my wife just made me have a duh moment. So here it goes. Looking for the vendor, first in his row, left of the entrance, past the food stand, before the Asian vendor with the uppers/optics, he was selling ammo in cases and had the revolving moral patch display. Worth a try🤷🏽‍♂

Back
Top Bottom