• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Gun Show in ATL: The Expo Center this weekend. Who's going?

I stopped by this morning. I did not see much that interested me.
Yes slim pickings for sure, and yes most seemed higher than a giraffe's hind end, even compared to here LOL
Don't get me wrong there were some beauties there but I'm lacking deep pockets for them to have taken a ride home with me. Killed couple hours nonetheless!

I have to admit, the crowd is not as large as in years gone by (start singing Auld Lang Syne here).

Lots of cra-cra prices. So come see me.

S&W model 17 ($750)
Aero AR (y’all hate Aero, I know)
Beretta 1200 ($500)
Kimber Solo ($650)
G19 and Ar9 package ($1000)

AR -10 mags $20

Hate it I missed you, I wasn't sure where you were located

Hate it I missed you, I wasn't sure where you were located
He was to the right of the cafeteria, second row back.

I thought it was a GREAT show! Missed 68,000 primers (sold before the show for $4,000, I'd have been all over that deal!)

I bought a ton of 40, 41 and 38 cal bullets super cheap! Found powder for a buddy for $35/lb that's scarce now, parts and pieces, primers and powder, die sets, trays, tools etc. I'm happy with the great deals I found plus got to spend the whole day talking with folks/dealers I haven't been able to chit chat with since Dad got sick in July '22.

And....and.....I REALLY REALLY did see a bog standard 91/30 socket bayonet priced at $100 LMAO!

Thanks to all who came by. Unfortunately, I won't be there tomorrow.

I did sell the Browning B92 in .44 Magnum, the S&W 28-2, a couple of other firearms, and a bunch of stuff from my $5 bin. Who'd have thought that two guys in a row would find some obscure scope mounts in my bargain bin!

Met some great other fellas from ODT, and met a few nutcases that swore that the ATF was trying to entrap people.

The joke of the day for me wasn't the Winchester M1 Carbine for $1800.... No, it was the Universal M1 Carbine right beside it for (wait for it!)....$1700!!!! Seriously! $1700 for a Universal??? Well, it did have a scope. Sorry if that was being sold by an ODTer, but wow, just wow.

Like many of you said, "can't wait till the next ODT show"!

He was to the right of the cafeteria, second row back.

I thought it was a GREAT show! Missed 68,000 primers (sold before the show for $4,000, I'd have been all over that deal!)

I bought a ton of 40, 41 and 38 cal bullets super cheap! Found powder for a buddy for $35/lb that's scarce now, parts and pieces, primers and powder, die sets, trays, tools etc. I'm happy with the great deals I found plus got to spend the whole day talking with folks/dealers I haven't been able to chit chat with since Dad got sick in July '22.

And....and.....I REALLY REALLY did see a bog standard 91/30 socket bayonet priced at $100 LMAO!
Wish had of went now I would have tried to beat you to the primers

Thanks to all who came by. Unfortunately, I won't be there tomorrow.

I did sell the Browning B92 in .44 Magnum, the S&W 28-2, a couple of other firearms, and a bunch of stuff from my $5 bin. Who'd have thought that two guys in a row would find some obscure scope mounts in my bargain bin!

Met some great other fellas from ODT, and met a few nutcases that swore that the ATF was trying to entrap people.

The joke of the day for me wasn't the Winchester M1 Carbine for $1800.... No, it was the Universal M1 Carbine right beside it for (wait for it!)....$1700!!!! Seriously! $1700 for a Universal??? Well, it did have a scope. Sorry if that was being sold by an ODTer, but wow, just wow.

Like many of you said, "can't wait till the next ODT show"!
I saw that Universal. Thought I was going to faint.

Drove a little over 180 miles round trip and got caught in Atlanta traffic. Didn’t buy anything. It’s depressing when I couldn’t find anything that I really needed or wanted. When I was younger I’d spend the rent $, drag all sorts of stuff home and now at 71 It’s just not the same. Although it was great to spend the day with my #1 son and had a great breakfast at The Carriage House in Jasper.

Back
Top Bottom