• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Shout out to Wolfpenhiker and Keith

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
I love you guys!!! I had mentioned to Torn Torn that I was going to The Jeep Hut in Jasper to have a new radiator installed in the jeep I purchased. I also told him while I was there I was going to have the new bumper I purchased installed also..He said he and his friend Keith would come over and install the bumper..I tried to decline him doing it and he would not accept that...He came today and they worked their ass off mounting the bumper and dealing with the new fog light wiring. He found a bad connection and now it is done...I can't thank them enough! Also enjoyed the company and jokes. As you will see he had a good time, thanks again Robert and Keith..Oh Robert I hope you did not forget your pasties!
Before
20190323_094809_resized.jpg

After
Jeep bumper.jpg

My Mechanic Brother!!

Wolfpenhiker.jpg

I love you guys!!! I had mentioned to Torn Torn that I was going to The Jeep Hut in Jasper to have a new radiator installed in the jeep I purchased. I also told him while I was there I was going to have the new bumper I purchased installed also..He said he and his friend Keith would come over and install the bumper..I tried to decline him doing it and he would not accept that...He came today and they worked their ass off mounting the bumper and dealing with the new fog light wiring. He found a bad connection and now it is done...I can't thank them enough! Also enjoyed the company and jokes. As you will see he had a good time, thanks again Robert and Keith..Oh Robert I hope you did not forget your pasties!
Before
View attachment 2110054
After
View attachment 2110056
My Mechanic Brother!!

View attachment 2110060
Bwaaahhaaaaaa I’ll pick up the pasties next time and it was our pleasure and thanks for the jerky and shine both are excellent.

I’m gonna set up a “squeeze my tatas for a dolla” booth at the next M&G. Will take ammo in trade heavily in my favor.

Bwaaahhaaaaaa I’ll pick up the pasties next time and it was our pleasure and thanks for the jerky and shine both are excellent.

I’m gonna set up a “squeeze my tatas for a dolla” booth at the next M&G. Will take ammo in trade heavily in my favor.

Shine? Did somebody say shine?... I would have dropped the transmission and put in another one with my hands for shine!....

Seriously, Wolfpenhiker is a great guy..!

Ps.. I am in for $4 @ the next M&G....

Back
Top Bottom