Bike Parts>> Where do you go?

harrycalahan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
116   0
Reaction score
I might have made a mistake when ordering parts for my VFR a couple days ago from MrCycles. I saw several poor reviews online stating that shipping took forever and in some cases the parts never showed up. Then, on top of that, it appears MrCycles has piss poor customer service. I have my bike torn down pretty good and I would like to put it back together within a week so I don't forget where some things go (hoses/wires/etc). Cycle Nation is local to me but they left a bad taste in my mouth after my last service (took them 28 days to complete the job...) otherwise I would order from them. So, where do you get your parts from? Any experience with MrCycles?

I ordered quite a few things from MR Cycles (if you are talking about the one out of North Carolina?) and they were great. But it's been quite a few years. They were the only ones that at the time would sell Yamaha parts at ANY discount.

Yes to the NC location. I found a few other dealers online but MRC had the parts discounted well below the other vendors. Im entirely too used to running down the street to AZ, Advance, Napa...

Yes to the NC location. I found a few other dealers online but MRC had the parts discounted well below the other vendors. Im entirely too used to running down the street to AZ, Advance, Napa...
I used to get Honda parts from this guy (he had a Florida store, may still have one not sure). http://www.hondadirectline.com/ Again, it's been a while but at the time he had the best prices by FAR.

I used to get Honda parts from this guy (he had a Florida store, may still have one not sure). http://www.hondadirectline.com/ Again, it's been a while but at the time he had the best prices by FAR.

He's within a dollar of MRC. If they don't come through, I'll definitely give these guys a try. Thanks!

I might have made a mistake when ordering parts for my VFR a couple days ago from MrCycles. I saw several poor reviews online stating that shipping took forever and in some cases the parts never showed up. Then, on top of that, it appears MrCycles has piss poor customer service. I have my bike torn down pretty good and I would like to put it back together within a week so I don't forget where some things go (hoses/wires/etc). Cycle Nation is local to me but they left a bad taste in my mouth after my last service (took them 28 days to complete the job...) otherwise I would order from them. So, where do you get your parts from? Any experience with MrCycles?
Dennis Kirk has good deals and great service

Www.hondaofamericus.com online parts look up and ordering. Order parts at noon most the time parts ship out the next day and it's a day from you. Would depend on weekends and such. Also site has built in discounts.
Honda
Kawasaki and
Can am

Last edited:
I sent MrC an email the other day and they promptly replied with my tracking number. Parts showed up today so they've got one happy customer.

Back
Top Bottom