• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bill-O-Sail

BOS

• YES I want that gun and I'll celebrate my new acquisition with tracks

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • NO not giving my personal information even with tacos included

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • Undecided and I don't like tacos

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted No. Looks like everyone else did too. I have just a little understanding for those types that went to the retailer and put their nema on the 4473 and then want to sell it. Some of them are uptight nervous types and they just want SOMETHING proving it's not their gun anymore. But there's a limit to my patience on even that type of deal.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).gif

I've made BOS's bc the BUYER wanted one, and I've signed a few for purchase that just had name/date/item/SN/price. I personally won't ever require one.

I did make a firearms purchase at a local gunshop and they took my picture. If they didn't already have my CC and 4473, i'd have just left. I won't ever go back, **** em. Pissed me OFF!

If I buy a gun at a dealer and do the paperwork in my name as required, , then decide to sell it, I would be inclined to ask for a BOS to show who I sold it to in the event they are recruited by the democratic party to go out and do a diversionary mass shooting. The BOS would show my partisanship and devotion to my president, TRUMP.
WIN_20190306_07_36_21_Pro.jpg

Everything else I buy outside of this site, the seller/store gives me a bill of sale. Not the other way around.

That is for tax accounting so the store owner doesn't go to jail for tax evasion.

Doesn't protect the buyer at all, and not neefed for non registered or titled merchandise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom