• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bill of Sale question

I find myself getting interested in an ad, and get all the way to the end and see the seller is delusional and wants a BOS.
I have to close the ad and move on.

When I googled "Bill of Sale Georgia" the top result I noticed has a place for buyer and seller address. Is this necessary? Or can a bill of sale be more simple and not require that information?

Not that I'm opposed to it, but I really don't need to know where the potential buyer lives nor does he/she need to know where I live.
Yes, you do need to know if he/she is a GA resident or not.
I have personally found that MOST ppl. that don't wanna do a BOS is either not a resident of GA or a felon.

If you are going to do a bill of sale why not just use a 4473 ? supposedly there is a 4473 version for person to person sales now

I have personally found that MOST ppl. that don't wanna do a BOS is either not a resident of GA or a felon.
Or just a freedom loving American that doesn't want their address in the possession of stranger who also happens to know they own guns.

Well I ain't doing a BOS. My family has been in Ga for over 200 years and i have a GWL. I ain't going to show it to you either.

What part of "KNOWINGLY" do people not understand?

Most people that don't want to do a BOS Are either Republicans, or people that stand up for rights to privacy.

Well I ain't doing a BOS. My family has been in Ga for over 200 years and i have a GWL. I ain't going to show it to you either.

What part of "KNOWINGLY" do people not understand?

Most people that don't want to do a BOS Are either Republicans, or people that stand up for rights to privacy.
Holy crap....@BanjoJohn and I actually agree on something.....
But seriously, I find it hard to believe that the majority of people who don't want a BOS are felons.

Holy crap....@BanjoJohn and I actually agree on something.....
But seriously, I find it hard to believe that the majority of people who don't want a BOS are felons.

We probably agree on a lot of things, we just haven't gotten around to discussing them.

A majority of the people requiring a BOS are Democrats with some type of paranoid delusional disorder.

Back
Top Bottom