• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Birthday !!

Well,
It’s that time of the year again !! My birthday……. I never would have believed I would be alive this long when I was a teenager. I am 57 years old this year and I feel like it too !! Lol
I have been beat up, broken up, scarred, etc., but I really don’t feel too darned terrible for the age ! Lol.
My brother put me through hell…but he was just trying to keep me toughened up I am thinking. It was definitely a hierarchy at our place growing up. I was the youngest of three. The oldest would beat on the middle, I would get it from him in return ! Then our dad would whoop all our asses if we pissed off our mother !! Lol. We were rough but not too terrible I don’t think ! I guess it depends on who you ask.
Not much planned for the day. I am not able to drive anymore due to issues with seizures and some other stuff so….i will go with the flow.

I pretty much think the wife will have something set up later !! I just have to wait and see . Probably dinner later then who knows !
Anyway - I will check in in the morning and let y’all know I am still alive !! :becky: :laugh:

Happy Birthday🎂 and many more!!

Back
Top Bottom