• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Birthday !!

57 is young! I got faith you and/or the docs are gonna figure this seizure crap out and your best healthiest days are still ahead of you.

Happy birthday bud!
Thank you FA ….. Yep, I sure hope they do figure it out. It doesn’t bother me as bad as the fact that it really freaks out my wife and daughter if they are around when it happens. Of course I can’t tell if it happens without someone saying it did unless I fall out or knock everything over while I seize. Other than that, I have no clue what is happening….its just like a blank out !! There has to be something that triggers them damned things. I’m not sure what it could be at all, no damned idea ! Lol. Strange stuff.

Well,
It’s that time of the year again !! My birthday……. I never would have believed I would be alive this long when I was a teenager. I am 57 years old this year and I feel like it too !! Lol
I have been beat up, broken up, scarred, etc., but I really don’t feel too darned terrible for the age ! Lol.
My brother put me through hell…but he was just trying to keep me toughened up I am thinking. It was definitely a hierarchy at our place growing up. I was the youngest of three. The oldest would beat on the middle, I would get it from him in return ! Then our dad would whoop all our asses if we pissed off our mother !! Lol. We were rough but not too terrible I don’t think ! I guess it depends on who you ask.
Not much planned for the day. I am not able to drive anymore due to issues with seizures and some other stuff so….i will go with the flow.

I pretty much think the wife will have something set up later !! I just have to wait and see . Probably dinner later then who knows !
Anyway - I will check in in the morning and let y’all know I am still alive !! :becky: :laugh:
IMG_1514.gif

Once again….thank you all !!
I really love this site and all you knuckleheads that keep me entertained , grounded and full of reality and joy on a daily basis ! There is nothing like the ODT and it is the people that make it so - that is you !! All of you ! Thanks again ! :) :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom