• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Birthday !!

happy birthday with andy griffith.jpg

Happy Birthday 41 Mag. If 57 bothers you just wait about two weeks and you'll be 58. Beats all I've ever seen for time travel as we get older. Christmas was about a month ago and here it is again..... Enjoy your birthday! Hope the wife has something mind blowing for your Birthday Present!:thumb:
No joke! Just yesterday, we were watching the ball drop on the 2019 new years party!.

Happy Birthday 41M!

Well,
It’s that time of the year again !! My birthday……. I never would have believed I would be alive this long when I was a teenager. I am 57 years old this year and I feel like it too !! Lol
I have been beat up, broken up, scarred, etc., but I really don’t feel too darned terrible for the age ! Lol.
My brother put me through hell…but he was just trying to keep me toughened up I am thinking. It was definitely a hierarchy at our place growing up. I was the youngest of three. The oldest would beat on the middle, I would get it from him in return ! Then our dad would whoop all our asses if we pissed off our mother !! Lol. We were rough but not too terrible I don’t think ! I guess it depends on who you ask.
Not much planned for the day. I am not able to drive anymore due to issues with seizures and some other stuff so….i will go with the flow.

I pretty much think the wife will have something set up later !! I just have to wait and see . Probably dinner later then who knows !
Anyway - I will check in in the morning and let y’all know I am still alive !! :becky: :laugh:
Happy Birthday my friend. Hope you have a good one.

Back
Top Bottom