• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin anyone? Crypto?

I'm saying if you are going to get into Bitcoin as an investment, you'll more than likely get a better return if you get in now on the early end, not 2 years later.

So, the Bitcoin will go straight up in value for the next 2 years without one or more corrections?

Do you guys buy GameStop and other Meme stocks? Do you use margin to triple your gains? Just asking. :)

I read today about Tungsten Cubes. Here from the WSJ:

Even in a year that has featured dog-meme cryptocurrencies and rappers shilling SPACs, tungsten cubes stand out. They are as inert as they sound: gray, an inch or two on each side and 1.7 times as dense as lead. A major selling point, according to Amazon.com’s product page, is that they are “extremely heavy for their size.”

That also is their main source of appeal to crypto bros and other enthusiasts who caused a run on supplies at a major tungsten provider in recent weeks. They are shelling out around $400 apiece for 2-inch cubes weighing around 5 pounds, or $3,000 for the 4-inch version as heavy as a low-horsepower outboard motor—and almost three times the price.

I can't say buy the stock market. It just doubled in the shortest time period ever. It's time to let it cool down.

Homes? I am not buying houses. They have almost doubled. It needs to cool as well.

I am holding cash for the possible upcoming correction. I never make predictions because history has shown that to be a futile exercise. However, I do have a frame-work based on observations and experience.

The opportunity cost to not having some (even if small) exposure to bitcoin is too high for me to risk with my investment portfolio. Gold and silver may go up, stocks may go up, real estate may go up, but crypto consistently goes up more....over long periods of time.

Back
Top Bottom