• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin up about $4,500 in the last few days

I think as all the other crypto goes out, bitcoin will remain and people need something to hide their money in. I bought a little bit last year at $36000 and watched go up and drop like a rock. What I noticed is I think it’s a game. Seems to go up and new people buy in thinking it’s the greatest ever. Then it’s manipulated down so those that can’t afford to lose have to sell before it drops too much, then the cycle starts again. People want a quick buck.

Who knows long term but I’m in it for a while with money that I can afford to gamble with. Gold and silver are up too. Cash isn’t going to be worth anything
I am a fan of crypto and am still holding through this crypto winter, I think we could be watching the devaluation of the USD. Crypto and precious metals are starting to gain momentum shows me the world is losing faith in the greenback. Now with the current world events and countries/organizations looking to drop the Petro-Dollar, investers are looking for another financial instrument to hold during these transitory times.
Remember all this crypto is imaginary money. There is no there, there. It’s not like it is backed by ANYTHING! Several times now a new set of SBF types have invented their own version of ‘bitcoin’. It is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it.

Bitcoin and Blockchain. I compare them to electric vehicles. Why? Because the world is switching to a digital economy, and like the electric vehicle it’ll probably be really good in about 30 years. Right now it just ain’t there.

Yesterday I talked with someone who ended up in the back of a Tesla for a road trip. Every time the battery got low. It was 2 hours sitting around waiting for it to charge, and everyday it needed to be charged. Unanimously everyone in the car said NEVER AGAIN.

Bitcoin's current support is at $24,300. If the price falls below this level, it may drop to $23,750 or even the $23,300 mark.
I remember when Bitcoin was $40 and gold was $375. This inflation is a direct result of printing money. This crypto is imaginary money. It’s not like its really worth anything real.

I remember when Bitcoin was $40 and gold was $375. This inflation is a direct result of printing money. This crypto is imaginary money. It’s not like its really worth anything real.

So kinda like the Monopoly money we have and print at will? It’s not backed my anything but a promise from the government and I trust a post Taco Bell fart more than I trust a promise from those bastards

So kinda like the Monopoly money we have and print at will? It’s not backed my anything but a promise from the government and I trust a post Taco Bell fart more than I trust a promise from those bastards
So just to make the point. You and I could use the ODT brain trust and invent a new form of crypto; the ODT and use the ODT logo.

We could invent lets say 5 million imaginary units and sell them on the market.

All this is backed by the full faith and credit of the likes of SBF and if it goes belly up because nobody wants to buy it. Oh well it was imaginary anyways.

I am a naked short (no hedges) against the Bitcoin.

I think it will crash in a bad way sooner or later. I got short a year ago with Bitcoin at over $60,000. It's $23,400 today. I am up 61% on my short. It's going lower.

I am a naked short (no hedges) against the Bitcoin.

I think it will crash in a bad way sooner or later. I got short a year ago with Bitcoin at over $60,000. It's $23,400 today. I am up 61% on my short. It's going lower.

What platform are you using to short BTC? I don’t know of any that allow margin trading anymore

Back
Top Bottom