Bitcoin....

what kind of cards?
1070ti and 1 1070 mini. The mini is the only one working right now. The power bill is not be available as it has not been running more than a few minutes. Once I am up and running I am going to order the last 4 cards to have 13 running GPUs.

TONS of info too much really.

I sort of understand the blockchain and how that's useful, but when exchanges are hacked seemingly weekly, no one really uses it for currency, etc. I don't see how it survives long-term. I think another one most likely will take its place eventually. Right now it's just chasing huge speculative gains.

I sort of understand the blockchain and how that's useful, but when exchanges are hacked seemingly weekly, no one really uses it for currency, etc. I don't see how it survives long-term. I think another one most likely will take its place eventually. Right now it's just chasing huge speculative gains.
A South Korean youbit was hacked today.

1070ti and 1 1070 mini. The mini is the only one working right now. The power bill is not be available as it has not been running more than a few minutes. Once I am up and running I am going to order the last 4 cards to have 13 running GPUs.

Which currency?

Did you decide on what to mine and how much your rig will generate?

very nice, loved my 1070ti before i swapped it for a 1080 in my main rig, still havent honestly convinced myself the upgrade was worth it.

Back
Top Bottom