• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bite out of freedom

mark

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
3   0
Reaction score
This maybe nothing and not a real big deal to some but it hit me wrong this morning. Driving in today on Atlanta rd. Smyrna . Police were set up at spring road on foot looking in peoples cars I guess for seat belts and phone infractions. I really hate to see America come to this ! I keep seeing freedom get chewed away . Laws on top of laws . Maybe I’m have a bad morning? To me just another bite out of freedom in America! Small but something

That's the way I go into work. I hope they caught the ass hat that was running at least 75 and inches off of peoples bumpers on atlanta rd. I didn't see any cops. Maybe they were looking for somebody specific

I work right down the road. Must have missed it. I See your point. It’s an inconvenience and kind of invasive if that’s what they were looking for, BUT seatbelts save lives and I can’t tell you how many dumbass people I see on 285,75, and 575 everyday fully involved with their phones going 65mph. It really pisses me off. Because someday they are going to ruin somebody’s lives by getting a loved one killed. I’m glad for the new hands free law.

How else can they afford new cruisers and top of the line equipment? Gotta get that money.
Did you see Gwinnett sheriff bought a 70,000 dollar hellcat with drug seizures lol

Justify it as a good patrol car (bull****, hellcats are good as dragsters and with 700 plus hp its not what i would call a good pursuit vehicle (try turning in it))

Lol cop steals suspected drug dealer moneys then buys a car a drug dealer woukd have lol

Hell, I still get stopped in Norcross to make sure, I'm not a illegal alien. When, my youngest used to go to Norcross High School. I got stopped every morning when I dropped him off at school. The on Duty Sgt got so used of seeing me that he would say sorry to me, but I would just tell him don't worry about it just do your job.

Back
Top Bottom