Esee 3 with molle and kydex sheath for $90 and a free shirt

Skinning knife/ gut hook combo with an extra pack of blades $60

Little guy bought his first folder for $15

Tons of stickers and hats

View attachment 1647740
Nice snag on the swag!

BOOM

1592C6EA-6B8C-42E5-9CE8-752D04446BC4.jpeg

Much bigger crowd this year, almost not any fun. Couldn't hardly get to the microtech or spyderco counters. But I did snag this..

20180601_202327.jpg

but wasn’t able to get the show special Ultratech. First year that’s happened.

Spoils from the show;
2 pygmy spyderco $50 ea. Normally $200

Esee 3 with molle and kydex sheath for $90 and a free shirt

Skinning knife/ gut hook combo with an extra pack of blades $60

Little guy bought his first folder for $15

Tons of stickers and hats

View attachment 1647740
Sweet spyderco

Bought a folder from Giant Mouse, micarta scales, M390 steel. Nice little gentlemen's knife.

Got a Microtech special for a fellow member, sold mine, LOL. I also bought a Heretic special. It's nice, but I prefer Microtech's I do believe.

Other than that, I didn't do much but window shop. Super crowded for a Friday.

One observation: The Chinese are turning out some top of the line titanium flippers these days. Seems like every year, another 2-3 Chinese companies show up with some top notch stuff.

I enjoyed checking out the new "second" room. The A/C sure works better in there, and the majority of the sellers had some interesting stuff.

Didn't get a knife. Wish I had gotten some swag, but the time went by so fast. Some more stickers would have been cool. Who was giving away hats???
I stopped at one case that had a plastic scaled straight razor and asked to look at it. Ask the price and guys says he has to have $300 because it's ivory!
I would like to go back, but I would rather not drive there from Duluth again.

Getting out of the parking deck was a nightmare and I should have left sooner. It wouldn't have been as bad if everyone didn't have to stop and pay the guy $5 for parkong.

That's a beauty. You bring it home or just fondle it??

Lotto knife, I bought it and..... before I could love it was getting offers on it.

I actually could’ve gotten a lot more but it went to someone that does a lot of everyone (especially) in the knife community and really wanted it.

Are prices any better on Sundays? I was thinking I remember one of the big custom and high end production makers had some knives discounted a lot on Sunday last year.
I thought VZ grips had much better prices at the show, but they aren't much less than usual.

Back
Top Bottom