• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Block the serial number on posted for sale guns.

My buddy sent me a picture of his nuts resting on the steering wheel of my truck once. He had snuck in my truck at a party the night before and put his nuts on the steering wheel for a little photo op.

So he sent me the picture the next day to let me know I drove home with my hands where he rubbed his nuts. I put out a craigslist ad in the homo section with his nuts picture and phone number and said "New in Atlanta looking for my first gay experience"

It was around 1pm on a Sunday so figured it would take awhile before the prank set in but it was no more than 30 minutes before he called begging me to make it stop :lol:

His wife was dying laughing in the background, said it was just one big black Weiner after another coming in via text message.
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAhhAHAHAHHAHHAAAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! That's awesome. Well played, brother.

My buddy sent me a picture of his nuts resting on the steering wheel of my truck once. He had snuck in my truck at a party the night before and put his nuts on the steering wheel for a little photo op.

So he sent me the picture the next day to let me know I drove home with my hands where he rubbed his nuts. I put out a craigslist ad in the homo section with his nuts picture and phone number and said "New in Atlanta looking for my first gay experience"

It was around 1pm on a Sunday so figured it would take awhile before the prank set in but it was no more than 30 minutes before he called begging me to make it stop :lol:

His wife was dying laughing in the background, said it was just one big black Weiner after another coming in via text message.

First you post your phone number up for all to see and now you low key request your text be filled with dicks…. Well played sir may your Sunday be filled with many ballsacks :lol:

First you post your phone number up for all to see and now you low key request your text be filled with dicks…. Well played sir may your Sunday be filled with many ballsacks :lol:

I sent him one but I use a cellular VPN. So he don't really know if it's mine or not.

To run a serial #…”they” have to be LEO,with a legitimate reason to search it..is what I was told. What could they do with that..except see if it’s in the stolen database,and see who the last registered owner/original buyer was(?) It could have been Sold 10X..so that goes out the window.

To run a serial #…”they” have to be LEO,with a legitimate reason to search it..is what I was told. What could they do with that..except see if it’s in the stolen database,and see who the last registered owner/original buyer was(?) It could have been Sold 10X..so that goes out the window.

There's a registry?

Yep. Law enforcement is the only one who have access to the stolen database. And they typically won't run it unless they have the actual gun in possession.

And even they can't look up the original owner, pretty much only the ATF can do that by doing a trace.

So some dummy, waits to report my gun stolen till after I post pictures of it clearly in my possession guess they'll just go to jail for filing a false police report.

Go for it.

Back
Top Bottom