• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blue and Gold Banquet

lesgobrandon

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
13   0
Reaction score
Hey all,

Our Pack is having our Blue and Gold Banquet next month. I'm not sure if any here would want to make a donation or offer a prize, from your companies or work... but if so, you'd be on our list of donors, and I can send you the BSA donation request letter from the cubmaster.

I'll be approaching my company as well, see if I can get the kids some water bottles and company swag.

If you're not aware of what the Blue and Gold is, basically it's a birthday celebration for the Boy Scouts of America... Or Scouts BSA as they are known as now.

Anyways, no pressure, PM me, and I can get that request letter to you with the Packs Tax ID on it.

Also, my scout is selling BSA coupon cards, 10$, two one use coupons, one 10$ off Dicks, and one 10$ off a valvoline oil change. Other all year coupons on the back of the card, 10% off waffle house, 20% off papa John's, etc.

Helps the scouts during the year for activities.

I donate to all neighborhood kids’ fundraising and my company supports most sports at the local high school. Don’t mind donating but my office staff is way too busy these days.

Back
Top Bottom