• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BOLO Stolen Polaris RZR Dekalb area

wade_660

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
1   0
Reaction score
My friend was robbed today and had his brand new Polaris RZR Turbo S Dynamix stolen. Machine had less than a mile on it. There is reward for info Leading to the machine. Thank for any help you may be able to provide. Included is a pic of the lowlifes that robbed him.
2E22E5D8-7393-4866-8890-8E1F4D8F2B47.jpeg

Attachments

• 236AEBF9-1EDA-4CA1-897A-1ECF603E9C72.png
    236AEBF9-1EDA-4CA1-897A-1ECF603E9C72.png
    300.3 KB · Views: 146
I hate to hear this.. I'll look out for it. Also a few years ago there was a theft ring with these same vehicles most found in Alabama and Mississippi.

Yea They just busted a big theft ring in Tupelo Mississippi not long ago. Story is my buddy and this guy have been back and forth all week on details and price. Guy was articulate and seemed to be decent. Had a good story about his experience with sxs and his intentions with this one, but didn’t over sell it. I personally heard their conversation before he went up there and was convinced myself that the guy was legit. Buddy gets up there and meets the guy in a nice neighborhood. My friend had a gun on him, unloaded the machine, and the guy wanted a test drive. My friend got in the passenger seat and right before they took off the guy asked if he could put a mask on because he was worried about covid. The machine was parked right beside my friends truck so my friend stepped out to grab it out of his door pocket and the guy floored it. My friend got caught up in the sxs door and the guy ran over him and was gone. Turns out he didn’t even live in the neighborhood and my friend is SOL. In hind-site there were mistakes made on my friend’s part, even though he was armed and trying to be cautious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea They just busted a big theft ring in Tupelo Mississippi not long ago. Story is my buddy and this guy have been back and forth all week on details and price. Guy was articulate and seemed to be decent. Had a good story about his experience with sxs and his intentions with this one, but didn’t over sell it. I personally heard their conversation before he went up there and was convinced myself that the guy was legit. Buddy gets up there and meets the guy in a nice neighborhood. My friend had a gun on him, unloaded the machine, and the guy wanted a test drive. My friend got in the passenger seat and right before they took off the guy asked if he could put a mask on because he was worried about covid. The machine was parked right beside my friends truck so my friend stepped out to grab it out of his door pocket and the guy floored it. My friend got caught up in the sxs door and the guy ran over him and was gone. Turns out he didn’t even live in the neighborhood and my friend is SOL. In hind-site there were mistakes made on my friend’s part, even though he was armed and trying to be cautious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was selling a brand new 30k + rzr with less than one mile on it?

Did the offender walk to your friends house (which looks to be in a nicer neighborhood on rather large lots), or have another person drive him there? This whole story smells like insurance fraud my guy..

I've read enough of these atv thefts that if I ever have one for sale it will have some kind of remote kill switch.

Sorry OP. Hope you have some kind of resolution.

Back
Top Bottom