• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BOS Bill of Sales........Opinions.

Do you require Bill of Sales? If someone else wanted you to do one would you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I wanted it bad enough I would do one with limited info. If it wasn't a must have no way! I did click "If I want it bad enough....." just in case it was my unicorn!

If I wanted it bad enough I would do one with limited info. If it wasn't a must have no way! I did click "If I want it bad enough....." just in case it was my unicorn!
I agree! Guy was new to trader had zero feedback , no transportation, lived by the airport and I needed to bring money to close the deal.....just a bit shady for me! Plus wife won't let me spend right now! O well.

1.Not another BOS thread....
2.Your poll is invalid as it does not contain tacos as a choice.
3.Your thread is invalid as it does not have tacos as a choice in the poll.
Carry on........

Strange, I did a search before I posted and didn't see anything current! I am sort of new here. Interesting no one else commented! Hummmmm
:'(

lol im just messin man. they tacos is old and there are alot of BOS threads but we all joke around. dont take anything here seriously, if you ever go to a gathering youll understand.......;)

Bos are useless. Maybe notarized it could hold legit value. But this is america. We shouldnt even have to fill out paperwork to buy. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Need a clearer definition of laws on weaponry? But any way to avoid a tax, im in. If I have to have it and ill never see one like again... ill cave otherwise... no bos no paperwork.

Please shred all documents as you exit the time machine

Back
Top Bottom