• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Boston Police Captain's Son = Terrorist....well just damn.

This part got to me: Ciccolo’s father reported his son to the FBI after noticing suspicious behavior, according to MyFoxBoston.

That had to be a heartbreaker for a father. That makes me even more proud of my sons.
You can be the best parent in the world and that's no guarantee that your kids aren't going to stray at some point.

image.jpg

This kid is stupid.

This part got to me: Ciccolo’s father reported his son to the FBI after noticing suspicious behavior, according to MyFoxBoston.

That had to be a heartbreaker for a father. That makes me even more proud of my sons.
You can be the best parent in the world and that's no guarantee that your kids aren't going to stray at some point.
At least dad reported him and isn't sitting on the news after an attack saying "I don't know, he came from a good family. He was a good boy..."

one of the very few that recognize the signs and act accordingly..tough call..but did the right thing

This part got to me: Ciccolo’s father reported his son to the FBI after noticing suspicious behavior, according to MyFoxBoston..

And then he stood by while the FBI set him up and knocked him down... Dad is a jerk.

"According to a close acquaintance, the defendant had a long history of mental illness and in the last 18 months had become obsessed with Islam," -The FBI are jerks to retards. But hey, whatever ups your arrest stats.

And then he stood by while the FBI set him up and knocked him down... Dad is a jerk.

"According to a close acquaintance, the defendant had a long history of mental illness and in the last 18 months had become obsessed with Islam," -The FBI are jerks to retards. But hey, whatever ups your arrest stats.
He obviously seen more than he knew he could stop... or... would effect his career

Back
Top Bottom