• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bought another MG today.

.308!

Never mind, I thought it was 9mm and I could afford to feed it if you let me shoot it.

At this point it would be cool if you could post a vid of you shooting it!

Yeah was hoping the fleming wasn't registered or else he could move to a HK 94! One day, I will buy a sear for it!

Sometimes if the fleming isn't married, you can move from gun to gun but even if its married, you would have to do some work...

Not sure if it is a sear or trigger pack... I am not sure if Fleming did registered packs I have only seen his sears...... I have a fleming Sear in a 4 POS 2RB Pack. I can swap it out with my MP5 Clone or HK-11 clone in about 2 minutes... All I have to do is swap out ejectors.. That is one of the nice things about an HK sear....

I was thinking of getting a 51 Pistol clone, however I think the flame would sear my eye brows... :)

Just getting hard to find places outside to shoot rifle caliber full auto. I really do not like shooting a full-auto 308 indoors... Uber loud

Not sure if it is a sear or trigger pack... I am not sure if Fleming did registered packs I have only seen his sears...... I have a fleming Sear in a 4 POS 2RB Pack. I can swap it out with my MP5 Clone or HK-11 clone in about 2 minutes... All I have to do is swap out ejectors.. That is one of the nice things about an HK sear....

I was thinking of getting a 51 Pistol clone, however I think the flame would sear my eye brows... :)

Just getting hard to find places outside to shoot rifle caliber full auto. I really do not like shooting a full-auto 308 indoors... Uber loud

If I wasn't buying a house, I'd buy a sear RIGHT NOW! To be continued a year from now...

Its not a sear gun but a RR. The best price I could find for just a sear was 20k without a host.

It might burn your knuckle hairs off and blow out your ear drums, but like always, you guys are more them welcome to come with and shoot.

Its not a sear gun but a RR. The best price I could find for just a sear was 20k without a host.

It might burn your knuckle hairs off and blow out your ear drums, but like always, you guys are more them welcome to come with and shoot.

And as always your more then welcome to come shoot at my out door range....

Thank you for the offers..

Your gun is only on my dream list.. Very jealous I am.

And as always your more then welcome to come shoot at my out door range....

Thank you for the offers..

Your gun is only on my dream list.. Very jealous I am.
Theres a class 3 group thats trying to find a place to shoot class 3 items... If you allow us, you can shoot as much MG as you want. MP5 and M16 real deal....

Back
Top Bottom