Bowling Pin Match at Norcross Gun Club

I'm coming.

The question is: What caliber gun?
1. 1911 - 45cal - only holds 8 rounds
2. DE50 Cal ?
3. Sig229 - 16 rounds 9mm
4. HK 416- 20 rounds of 22

Whats the best option?

I would say which ever one you are most accurate with followed closely by magazine capacity. You're basically sunk if you have to reload unless you reload like Jerry Miculek.

I'm coming.

The question is: What caliber gun?
1. 1911 - 45cal - only holds 8 rounds
2. DE50 Cal ?
3. Sig229 - 16 rounds 9mm
4. HK 416- 20 rounds of 22

Whats the best option?

If you want to use your 1911 I'll let you use my 10 round mags. That way you can load up +1 and have 11 rounds. That's what I did last time.

Headed out the door now. Gonna put a few more rounds down range before the match. If anybody wants to join me come on. I'll be in the red ODT hoodie with a UGA hat on. Hope to see y'all there.

I didn't do too well tonight and they wouldn't let me use my 33rd mags. :( I gotta get used to my Glock trigger again. I've been shooting too many revolvers and 1911's lately. I wasn't shooting from reset and I kept jerking the trigger.

My times were:
Round 1: 7:93
Round 2: 13.10
Round 3: 8.34
Round 4: 10.12
Round 5: 11.88

My 2nd round got thrown out so my total time was 38.27

We did get to shoot a swinging pin at the end of the night which was really fun, but very challenging. I only hit it 1 out of 5 shots.

I never competed before but I got the gears too...

It's a lot of fun. It is a lot more fun than just punching holes in paper all day. I don't get to go shooting outside much because the only place I can go is about an hour and fifteen minutes from me and I drive a gas guzzler.

It's a lot of fun. It is a lot more fun than just punching holes in paper all day. I don't get to go shooting outside much because the only place I can go is about an hour and fifteen minutes from me and I drive a gas guzzler.

You could go to Wilson Shoals... I might have to come out one MOnday. Right now we short employees so I have to work double but once we get enough people, I might swing by one MOnday!

You could go to Wilson Shoals... I might have to come out one MOnday. Right now we short employees so I have to work double but once we get enough people, I might swing by one MOnday!

Wilson Shoals is about the same distance away as the property I go shooting on so I'd rather go to the property to shoot where I don't have to worry about other people around me.

Sorry I missed the match tonight. Did you have to make a mag change? The times don't look that bad. How did you do compared to the others?

How many folks showed up?

Back
Top Bottom