Votes: 28 17.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • Free tax stamp

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • It's a trap

Votes: 53 34.0%

• Total voters
Whomever supports bumpstocks is a dummy. Who wants a redneck engineering way to waste ammo, anyway. We as a real enthusiast community lost nothing with a “bump stock ban” I’m tired of the argument.
All laws are infringements. The "community" lost everything with the Trump ban, they're just too ****ing stupid to realize it.

Whomever supports bumpstocks is a dummy. Who wants a redneck engineering way to waste ammo, anyway. We as a real enthusiast community lost nothing with a “bump stock ban” I’m tired of the argument.
Little bit of freedom and encroachment...nothing to worry about.

Whomever supports revolvers is a dummy. Who wants a redneck engineering way to waste ammo, anyway. We as a real enthusiast community lost nothing with a “revolver ban” I’m tired of the argument.

Whomever supports bolt actions is a dummy. Who wants a redneck engineering way to waste ammo, anyway. We as a real enthusiast community lost nothing with a “bolt action ban” I’m tired of the argument.

Whomever supports pump action shotguns is a dummy. Who wants a redneck engineering way to waste ammo, anyway. We as a real enthusiast community lost nothing with a “pump action shotgun ban” I’m tired of the argument.

Whomever supports lever actions is a dummy. Who wants a redneck engineering way to waste ammo, anyway. We as a real enthusiast community lost nothing with a “lever action ban” I’m tired of the argument.

The company and employees that went under because a tyrant made unconstitutional law destroying their livelihoods would disagree.

No..listen up…a “bump stock” is a novelty item and an easy argument for the logically retarded left.

There isn’t one video on a legitimate firearms enthusiast that’s employs the usefulness behind this such tech and it’s real world value.

I understand the argument that “this loss is momentum in taking the rest away” but it’s absurd. It’s like saying the chineese dollar store product is better than something meant to have real use for US real end users.

As far as the comment For “oh, well the company who made bumpstocks may have cared” …maybe those folks should have invested in making real waves in the industry like a better mousetrap and not something that put a target on the back of responsible citizens.

The same argument exists for diesel owners and the their use of clean, efficient tunes to improve their diesel vehicles that have since been force fed the bs ultimatum from other inept alphabet agencies because of a few feckin idiots posting videos of RoLLiNG CoAL….with their dirty craptastic junkers.

All I’m saying is this logic below should be, instead, better used to bolster something like H.R. 95. The Hearing Protection Act to make suppressors legal for responsible gun owners and their communities to shoot more safely and comfortably. Rather than worry about some bs useless novelty “bolt on” that has no inherent value for conscientious, safe, effective use of firearms across America.

Whomever supports revolvers is a dummy. Who wants a redneck engineering way to waste ammo, anyway. We as a real enthusiast community lost nothing with a “revolver ban” I’m tired of the argument.

Whomever supports bolt actions is a dummy. Who wants a redneck engineering way to waste ammo, anyway. We as a real enthusiast community lost nothing with a “bolt action ban” I’m tired of the argument.

Whomever supports pump action shotguns is a dummy. Who wants a redneck engineering way to waste ammo, anyway. We as a real enthusiast community lost nothing with a “pump action shotgun ban” I’m tired of the argument.

Whomever supports lever actions is a dummy. Who wants a redneck engineering way to waste ammo, anyway. We as a real enthusiast community lost nothing with a “lever action ban” I’m tired of the argument.

Long as I gits to keep muh Pawpaw's thutty thutty I'm good with y'all losing yer battle raffles.

We are going to start a go fund me account to help with your speech impediments. Unfortunately no amount of money can fix the retardation of those that think giving a inch will stop the gun control nuts from wanting a mile

No..listen up…a “bump stock” is a novelty item and an easy argument for the logically retarded left.

There isn’t one video on a legitimate firearms enthusiast that’s employs the usefulness behind this such tech and it’s real world value.

I understand the argument that “this loss is momentum in taking the rest away” but it’s absurd. It’s like saying the chineese dollar store product is better than something meant to have real use for US real end users.

As far as the comment For “oh, well the company who made bumpstocks may have cared” …maybe those folks should have invested in making real waves in the industry like a better mousetrap and not something that put a target on the back of responsible citizens.

The same argument exists for diesel owners and the their use of clean, efficient tunes to improve their diesel vehicles that have since been force fed the bs ultimatum from other inept alphabet agencies because of a few feckin idiots posting videos of RoLLiNG CoAL….with their dirty craptastic junkers.

All I’m saying is this logic below should be, instead, better used to bolster something like H.R. 95. The Hearing Protection Act to make suppressors legal for responsible gun owners and their communities to shoot more safely and comfortably. Rather than worry about some bs useless novelty “bolt on” that has no inherent value for conscientious, safe, effective use of firearms across America.

it’s not absurd they are literally doing it right now. There’s what 13 states now with extremely restrictive gun laws? ATF harassing regular Americans for filing a form one or buying a d cell mag light??

It’s not the bump stock that’s stupid. It’s laws. Especially the NFA.

Thanks boomers for ****ing our rights away.

Back
Top Bottom