Votes: 28 17.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • Free tax stamp

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • It's a trap

Votes: 53 34.0%

• Total voters
See. I think it will happen. I also think now that we are heading to the 2nd half of the idiot in chief 4 year term that the lame duck asshole will try and get a assault weapon ban…even if it’s just a executive “action” with his pen.

just my opinion, bit I think we are getting ready for a bumpy next 15-18 months.
I do think that the ATF will try everything they can to do what they want to do. Doesn’t cost the agency to fight anything in court. We actually pay (taxes) to fight our self’s in court. But look at this, if Biden wanted to prove a point about the gun problem. why hasn’t he used executive action and just banned the import of guns into the country. As I understand it he does have that power because it falls under trade laws. Now not only would it ban aks from Europe but everything including sporting shotguns, rifles and everything else. I am still shocked that the federal government hasn’t decided to add some outrageous tax on ammo to make it almost impossible for the average person to shoot

Word from Texas is they will wait until late January/2023 to send out their new guidance.

LINK
After republicans take the house there are two or three republica members stating that they want a hearing with the ATF director for clarification on the upcoming changes. Main issue is enforcing so call rules as laws without going through congress. Hopefully they can get something straightened out but I am not holding my breath

, if Biden wanted to prove a point about the gun problem. why hasn’t he used executive action and just banned the import of guns into if he had a chance ( and noe he does)the country.

Everything in it’s time. He has had other things he wanted Nancy and the Dems to do in the first 24 months.
And his party had to face mid-term elections..

but read my post. “The 2nd half of the idiot in chiefs 4 year term”..

Ya see. I really am not convinced he is going to run again. I’m not sure he has another campaign in him.
He may fake a illness and I don’t even think Kamala would get her parties nomination..
I see the next 2 years as a lame duck term where he is gonna do Whatever he EVER dreamed of doing
(and now he will)
Hang on, because it may be a Wild 15-18 months…

He said a couple weeks ago that “banning assault weapons in the next 2 years was a priority for him”
I have no reason to doubt that he meant it..

This isn't about gun control, its about control. As responsible, law abiding Americans we need to defy these communists. But _inside_ of the law. That's their little commie trick, to try to catch you once they move. We have to comply once the law is the law.

I'd love to have full auto M16s, and think the law is wrong to say I can't have that fun switch at a reasonable price, however I comply in that like JFK said, a republic is an empire of laws and not men. A consensus is a consensus.

The messed up part is once you drop some stones and say as U.S. citizens with basic human rights to free speech etc, we won't be intimidated by Belarus, Beijing, Moldova, whatever commie secret police, or the US equivalent, things change.,

Back
Top Bottom