Votes: 28 17.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • Free tax stamp

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • It's a trap

Votes: 53 34.0%

• Total voters
There are at least three gun right groups ready to file suits as soon as the ATF makes their brace decision final. Nothing is going to happen until this works it’s way through the courts. Based on the slapping the courts gave the EPA lately about enforcing rules as laws I don’t think the brace ban will happen in the long run. It actually took nearly five years on the bumpstock situation to finally work its way through the courts.

See, the cats setting up at the gunshow trying to collect money for the Police Dog Bulletproof Vest charity should have really been SELLING the bulletproof dog vests to the customers instead of begging for donations.
Some folks aren’t very good at business models. But you can’t tell them that
Know what the difference is between an illegal SBR with a brace , an illegal SBR with a stock, and an illegal machine gun?

Nothing!

If you’re going to commit a felony, make it a good one.
Prayers sent for your pups

1672249619102.png

Thank this waffle for getting the ball rolling with his bumpstock bans.

There are at least three gun right groups ready to file suits as soon as the ATF makes their brace decision final. Nothing is going to happen until this works it’s way through the courts. Based on the slapping the courts gave the EPA lately about enforcing rules as laws I don’t think the brace ban will happen in the long run. It actually took nearly five years on the bumpstock situation to finally work its way through the courts.
See. I think it will happen. I also think now that we are heading to the 2nd half of the idiot in chief 4 year term that the lame duck asshole will try and get a assault weapon ban…even if it’s just a executive “action” with his pen.

just my opinion, bit I think we are getting ready for a bumpy next 15-18 months.

Back
Top Bottom