• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brandsmart firearm policy

i refuse to shop there and if you do choose to go in make sure your concealment is a good one. The Doraville location always has 2 dekalb deputies looking for conceal carry guns....

This is interesting and I believe you but, are they store employees? If not, are they public officials enforcing Brandsmart's policies? That sounds somewhat of a conflict of interest to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing I conceal well. :)

i refuse to shop there and if you do choose to go in make sure your concealment is a good one. The Doraville location always has 2 dekalb deputies looking for conceal carry guns....

The Kennesaw location often has a Cobb County police officer in a little room in the middle as people enter and exit. I carry a Glock 19 in a Crossbreed Supertuck IWB and really don't go out of my way to hide it in the summer admittedly. I know I print sometimes especially with the Vickers base plates I use, I have walked by that officer a few times and either he didn't notice or didn't care. I just don't put much thought into those signs.

ETA: I don't think even if an officer saw someone printing it would be grounds to stop.

All they could do is tell you to leave. There is no legal recourse in ga for entering a business that prohibits weapons with a gwl.

so after going through the trouble of getting a permit to legally carry this business whnts to take away your right given by the government, i never shopped there anyways

The Kennesaw location often has a Cobb County police officer in a little room in the middle as people enter and exit. I carry a Glock 19 in a Crossbreed Supertuck IWB and really don't go out of my way to hide it in the summer admittedly. I know I print sometimes especially with the Vickers base plates I use, I have walked by that officer a few times and either he didn't notice or didn't care. I just don't put much thought into those signs.

ETA: I don't think even if an officer saw someone printing it would be grounds to stop.

I usually carry my sig p238 iwb, and that thing doesnt print at all. I wear it everywhere. But if I had a cop actively looking for people carrying, I woukd use my deep concealment technique. A desert eagle carried DIMBC will make any cop think twice about checking for concealed.

DIMBC=Deep In My Butt Crack

My same exact carry setup.....Just got new Glock NS put on this week. Gen 3?

Yes it is a Gen 3, an RTF2 with straight slide serrations.

I usually carry my sig p238 iwb, and that thing doesnt print at all. I wear it everywhere. But if I had a cop actively looking for people carrying, I woukd use my deep concealment technique. A desert eagle carried DIMBC will make any cop think twice about checking for concealed.

Lol, I can't imagine that the guy is there looking for guns, that has to be one boring job sitting there checking dudes out all day. Because all the women that I know that carry, carry in their purse.

Back
Top Bottom