• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brass knuckle question

So that qualifies you how in litigation? LEO's job is just that, enforcement. Not interpretation. Ya gotta go to college for that...

Arrest me all you want, our attorneys can and will decide the outcome, not you.

That being said, I don't go around picking fights and cracking people with the Pope's ring. It's there for the same reason as the Maglite in the back seat - Self defense.

I never intended to bother you, but statements like I mentioned, and which you just reinforced with your career comment, are the reason I had you on ignore. Typical bronze...
There is risky behavior and the need to keep a qualified attorney on retainer, and the reasonable man test. Are these the actions of a normal, sane and reasonably rational person in the same or similar situation?

I would be happy to discuss 'Ya gotta go to college for that', because I have, and I have more than a little expertise in federal rules and regulations.

I believe it is far more prudent to conduct yourself in a manner that does not require you to "get a better lawyer". Avoiding a situation is always going to be preferable, unless you happen to be the attorney defending the person going through the wringer.

Look at General Flynn. Defending himself from fictional charges cost him a bankruptcy. He had to plead guilty to a felony count of "willfully and knowingly" making false statements to the FBI to end the harassment, and the threats to his family.

I think microtech makes them. They are expensive.
You’re exactly right brother.

IMG_5710.png

There is risky behavior and the need to keep a qualified attorney on retainer, and the reasonable man test. Are these the actions of a normal, sane and reasonably rational person in the same or similar situation?

I would be happy to discuss 'Ya gotta go to college for that', because I have, and I have more than a little expertise in federal rules and regulations.

I believe it is far more prudent to conduct yourself in a manner that does not require you to "get a better lawyer". Avoiding a situation is always going to be preferable, unless you happen to be the attorney defending the person going through the wringer.

Look at General Flynn. Defending himself from fictional charges cost him a bankruptcy. He had to plead guilty to a felony count of "willfully and knowingly" making false statements to the FBI to end the harassment, and the threats to his family.

Right right - wrong place at the wrong time is never the preferred destination.

Doesn't matter what you did though, until you're a judge or an attorney your opinion doesn't mean jack and your job is still the same. Put the cuffs on me and drive me to the station. I don't have to talk to you.

And you better make sure you read me those rights or your whole night was wasted.

Back
Top Bottom