Braves Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

sublimebeer

Default rank 5000+ posts
Brut 33 For Men
103   0
Reaction score
Anyone going tonight? I've got a extra ticket if you are and want to sit behind the plate with me and Cobalt383. You should feel lucky.

I haven't been to a Braves game in ages.
I found out that the Gwinnett Braves is just as much fun, and a lot closer and cheaper!

Hope you enjoy the game!

Mayor Kasim Reed is in front of us. I told him we appreciate the new stadium. He looked at me like I was crazy. Haha

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I have no clue how to spell his name.

I haven't been to one in a while either. Last game I went to is the last game commented on by chip Carey. It was also smoltz's last game if I remember right. My wife works for quiktrip. They give away tickets to employees every game. They always behind the plate. The only time I go is when she gets free tickets. It cost too dang much.

Have great seats. If you guys get to games and need seats let me know. We can't make games often. Pm if you ever need tickets.

Last edited:
ahhh, i heart braves games. I try to go to as many as possible. My lady works for a law firm who has section 113, 15th row, we go often. I would love to have gone tonight though! I mostly go now for the H&F burgers. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom