• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Braves

Very strong team top to bottom this year. Winning even with some injuries and 3 starters not yet hitting. Going to be a great season. Hope for the seep tomorrow.

I know everyone hates Uggla's BA but he still gets on base at a 350 clip (348 to be exact). That's good enough for third out of all second basemen last year. Looking around the diamond he's really our only strong defensive liability, but I'll take that as long as he keeps scoring runs and getting on base. If J-hey can just be what he was last year he's golden. I do agree with WTF for BJ. I didn't get it when they signed him, and for what it would have taken to keep Bourn. IMHO Bourn > BJ. A legit lead-off threat would have made this line-up that much more dangerous. I understand we were banking on BJ's potential but the Ray's were doing that for a while. Gattis is an absolute stud, and I've seen nothing to suggest he's anything less than Bmac or Laird defensively as the scouts so "expertly" reviewed him.

craig-kimbrel-usp2.jpgWanted to slap those announcers on ESPN today. All the talk was on the Nationals until Gatti made them shut their mouths.Loving the Braves strong season so far.

Sweep of the Nats! Nice!

As for bj, heyward and struggla, if those guys could just bat 200 we'd be unbeatable. Heyward is looking like Frenchy part II, and Struggla is stuck here since we'd never get anything for him in a trade and end up paying most of his salary somewhere else.

Sweep of the Nats! Nice!

As for bj, heyward and struggla, if those guys could just bat 200 we'd be unbeatable. Heyward is looking like Frenchy part II, and Struggla is stuck here since we'd never get anything for him in a trade and end up paying most of his salary somewhere else.

But it's almost worth it.

Back
Top Bottom