• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brownells Pmags Arrvied Today

LOL! Have you see AR prices lately? I saw a PSA stripped lower posted for $400.

Hahaha but you saw the recent ad for 8 Pmags at $750? Not that he'll get that for them and he did lower the price to $500. If the flood of Pmags that Magpul is turning out now finally hits the market there may be enough of them floating around to build some kind of eco-crazy house out of.

Hahaha but you saw the recent ad for 8 Pmags at $750? Not that he'll get that for them and he did lower the price to $500. If the flood of Pmags that Magpul is turning out now finally hits the market there may be enough of them floating around to build some kind of eco-crazy house out of.

LOL :thumb:

I hope so bro.

Pmag House...now THAT would be interesting to see.... The rate I bet they are churning them out at to meet demand, they could build a nice ranch house every 2 minutes I bet...

I ordered my 10 from DSG arms last week. I wonder when I'll get those...
DSG is saying 2 to 3 months on mags ordered after December 25th. DSG is a distributor whereas Brownells is only a retailer. It sounds like DSG sold well over 100000 mags the last week of the year. Yes, you read that right over one hundred thousand magazines.

Pmag House...now THAT would be interesting to see.... The rate I bet they are churning them out at to meet demand, they could build a nice ranch house every 2 minutes I bet...

From what I understand they are going balls to the wall with the PMAG production.

- - - Updated - - -

DSG is saying 2 to 3 months on mags ordered after December 25th. DSG is a distributor whereas Brownells is only a retailer. It sounds like DSG sold well over 100000 mags the last week of the year. Yes, you read that right over one hundred thousand magazines.

But Brownells still orders direct from Magpul right?

Ok cool. Thanks for the info. I guess I'll wait patiently then haha

Back
Top Bottom